Life’s too short to constantly stress about food.
Right now, you might be thinking:
- I’m tired of worrying about whether I’ll have a “good” or “bad” food day. I have more important things to think about!
- Deciding what to eat feels like choosing between either feeling guilty or deprived.
- I’m goal-oriented and kick butt in other areas of my life — and it’s driving me crazy that my relationship with food is an energy suck.
- Something needs to change. But I can’t stand the idea of another damn grilled chicken salad (or whatever “safe” foods).
- Beating myself up about food makes me feel disconnected from life. This is not how I want to live.
Maybe you keep fantasizing about that first diet that “worked” and how things felt easy — at first. But now the mere idea of going on a diet (or “food plan”) feels depressing. Maybe you’d be content to just “eat normally” — except you’re not sure what that even means anymore.
Imagine trusting yourself to know what, when and how much to eat — without food rules or dieting.
My name’s Minh-Hai (pronounced “Min-Hi”) and I want to help you make peace with food.
I’m not one of those dietitians who pulls out plastic food models to teach “portion control” and I won’t be asking you to count calories, points or carb grams. I even hate that the word “dietitian” has diet in it.
Even though it might not feel like it right now, I believe you are your own food expert — and I’ll show you how you can eat in a way that’s satisfying and good for your mind and body. I want to help you to feel empowered and confident about food for life.
Interested? Learn more about my practice here or stay connected by signing up for my free newsletter here.