I recently wrapped up a 4-week Intuitive Eating Group…and it went so well, I’m making room for another one starting March 31! It’s amazing how much of a shift can be made in just 4 weeks when you have both expert and peer support. Members of the last group are already planning to keep in touch with each other. If you want to decrease food guilt and worry, gain a sense of body wisdom, and learn tools to manage emotional or stress eating, this is the group for you! (Note: it’s not appropriate for those battling anorexia.)
Here are the details:
- 4 Sundays, March 31 through April 21 (fyi, 3/31 is Easter… but this is when I could squeeze in another group before leaving town on 4/23 for a few weeks to get hitched :))
- 3:15-4:30p at the Mindful Nutrition office in Fremont
- Investment: $175 for early-bird registration before 3/22 ($195 afterwards if there’s still room)
- Copy of the latest edition of the book Intuitive Eating (if you already have a copy, you can give your copy away as a gift)
To register and save your spot, there’s a simple 2-step process:
- Email me at email@example.com or call 206-673-4700 to simply say “Yes” to the group!
- Submit payment to confirm. You can either mail a check addressed to me or go to this page on my website, click “Make a Payment” under “Miscellaneous Payments” and use PayPal to pay $175 before 3/20.
This will be a small, intimate group so I anticipate that it will be full. The next 4-week series likely won’t be happening until summer or fall this year. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me anytime!